DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use scissors to cut the seam in the tail hold, making the opening the correct size for your dog's tail. If your dog does not have a tail, proceed to step 2.
- Place the diaper under your dog as shown.
- First, pull the side flap with the Vet's Best logo tag around your dog. Overlap the second flap at her back and secure them with the built-in hook-and-loop fastener.
- Guide your dog's tail through the tail hole. Pull the rear flap around to the top, securing it with the hook-and-loop fastener at her back.
- Fine-tune the fit using the adjustable elastic bands. Secure the excess elastic by folding the strip over and buttoning.
To launder the diaper, secure the adjustable strips to prevent snagging, then wash the item separately in warm water on the gentle cycle and line dry. Sometimes accidents happen. To completely remove stains and odors, you'll need a cleaner with both Pro-Bacteria and enzymes. We recommend Vet's Best Total Stain + Odor Remover with 3x odor-fighting power.